So, I failed today. I planned on going swimming all day at the byu pool, which is only open 8-10pm. And I missed it. Hoping I can go tomorrow, but not sure if I'll have the time. I'm babysitting for a friend about 9:30-ish, then going to a RS luncheon at 1pm, then to the temple hopefully by 3:30pm... and I need to watch a movie I rented from the library and return it before the library closes at 6pm. The pool is open 1pm-10pm on Saturday.... I think. Busy day tomorrow. But I did go for a beautiful morning and afternoon walk to the library for Book Babies. Love it!!! If I can get my swim in tomorrow, I'll just mark my challenge as "late" and get docked 20%. um, 20% of what? beautiful points? i sure hope that's not the case! :-p
But I've been contemplating tomorrow's challenge a lot, and I'm ready for it! I'm not going to talk about weight or shape of myself, or others. I'm not going to engage in the destructive practice of comparing myself to others. I'm going to feel and be beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment