so, last night/this morning around 5am... I was just laying in bed on my back, adn decided i wanted to roll over onto my side and cuddle with brad... but my abs didn't like that idea.
the second I tried to roll over to my side, i felt as though I had been stabbed with a knife and it twisted in my gut. I was writhing in pain in my lower right abdomen. I kept thinking it would go away, but it wouldn't. a minute passed, two minutes, five minutes passed, and the pain was just as intense and sharp as when it first happened. I lied on the bed, crying in pain clutching my side, thinking my guts must be spilling onto the bed. it HURT. so freakin' much! on a pain scale of 1 being a mosquito bite and 10 being labor without an epidural, I gave it an 8-9.
no matter what position i got into, it was a non-stop intense pain that would not go away. Brad gave me a blessing right away. And checked online for things it could possibly be, if it was serious, etc. We couldn't find anything. That seemed to fit.
I tried going back ot sleep, but it was hard to even breath through the pain. Eventually I must have, because the next thing I remember is Brad waking me up to say family pray before he went to work this morning. My side is still hurting, but I guess it's a 6-7 on the scale now as i'm getting used to it.
i can barely pick up naomi. any movement hurts, but not moving hurts just as much. i'm not sure what it is, and there's no way to know. i don't have health insurance now because we don't have the money for-- and that obviously means we don't have the money to go see a dr without insurance. i'm hoping this is just a pulled ab muscle. has anyone ever had that before?
No comments:
Post a Comment