So, the Neeley's are doing a little tradition that I've recently joined in on-- a Biggest Loser Challenge. We set goals for health, fitness, and diet. Depending on how we do at achieving our goals each week, we get awarded points. Who ever gets the most points after 6 weeks wins.
Wins what? Confidence. Hopefully better health. And a pot of cash (composed of entry fees paid by all family members).
Here's my goals for each week:
1. Do not eat after 8pm.
2. Do not eat more than 3 desserts in 1 week; do not eat more than 1 dessert in a day.
3. Eat at least 1 fruit and 1 veggie per day.
4. Exercise at least 5 times per week for a minimum of 30 minutes.(*The challenge goal is 4 times for at least 20 minutes, but I'm raising my personal standard.)
5. Drink 2L of water per day.
6. Communicate daily with a Neeley Biggest Loser participant for encouragement and motivation.
7. Get at least 6 hours of sleep per night.
And if you get your Ultimate Fitness Goal, you get bonus points.
My Ultimate Fitness Goal after 6 weeks is:
1. Lose 8 pounds.
2. Be able to do 15 full sit-ups at a time.
And my motivation...
Being a fit and healthy momma for my very mobile munchkin; and shrinking that post-preggo belly pudge!
(I went to a Pilates class a few days ago, and I was embarrassed because I was the only one in class who couldn't do a full sit-up. Not a single one. Thanks, Munchkin. I sacrificed my body for you to come into this world, and I hope you will appreciate it someday.)
No comments:
Post a Comment