Sunday, January 16, 2011

BEST HUSBAND EVER! and In-Laws too!

Brad is the Best. Husband. Ever.

  • He makes me feel beautiful, even when I'm just a frumpy mess.
  • He spoils me in all the ways a best husband ever should spoil his wife, and then more.
  • He's a great daddy. He changes even the poopy diapers sometimes!
  • He's quick to apologize if he did something that upset me (which isn't often).
  • He's quick to help me when I'm feeling overwhelmed by mother and wifehood.
  • He works really hard at school and his job to provide for us.
  • He hasn't run away screaming after getting to know the craziness that is my family or my past.
  • He gets up at night when the munchkin is crying.
  • Even his ghost self promises me that he'll love me forever and always be with me.
  • he comes with the best in-laws a wife could ever dream of.  Seriously- I love the Neeley's!
 The Neeley's are the best in-laws ever!  I really lucked out here.  When some people make comments about "the in-laws" I feel so blessed because I got the best of them!
  • They wrapped me in their giant arms of love the second I met them.  
  • Meeting Sam, my sister-in-law, was like meeting my long lost spirit twin.  She's so amazing and I love her.  She's serving a mission in Vegas right now-- seriously; isn't she just incredible?!
  • Mom Neeley is the kindest person with one of the biggest, most giving hearts.  She has always made me feel like a daughter born into the family.
  • Dad Neeley.  Basically, Brad is just like his dad.  Patient, calm, listening. A great man.  
  • And all the aunts, uncles, and cousins.  There are dozens of them!  Some I have been lucky enough to get to know better, others, I'm still getting to know.  But they are great.  They have always been like family since I met them.  In fact, I met most of them before I met Mom, Dad, and Sister Neeley.
  • they are all so supportive of each other, and me too!  
I'm so glad to be a Neeley!

    No comments: