We got munchkin a fun slide from a secondhand store for only $16 (new usually goes for $50, on sale you can find one for $35-40). She loves it, and asks to go slide every morning soon after waking up.
We also got some sidewalk chalk. Munchkin loves to color, and it doesn't get better than coloring outside on the ground! (The pictures of our sidewalk art must be on Brad's phone; I can't find them!)
One thing I'm not excited about is all the bugs... except these little buggers.
image from: http://pestcemetery.com/lightning-bugs/
I've missed lightening bugs the last 5 summers-- Utah doesn't have these little beauties; Naomi is going to love them!
PS: After posting this, we had a cold front come in and a freeze/frost warning that lasted over a whole day (Sunday night to Tuesday morning)! While many people are upset, I welcome this little reminder that it's still spring and not summer-- because a killing frost like that can help kill off some little buggers that were getting a little too comfortable with the warm weather. :-)
Happy Spring Time, friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment