Imagine your toddler walking into your room, covered from head to waist in vanilla yogurt...
Did you just have a daymare about the mess you just KNOW you need to clean up in the other room?
Yeah. I thought so.
That's what crossed my mind when this cutie walked into my room saying, "e mess. e mess," while I was packing this morning for our weekend trip to my cousin's wedding.
![]() |
| covered in vanilla yogurt... kinda hard to see cuz the yogurt is white, and so is the shirt, but it was COVERED and sticky! |
I cleaned her up in my room. Avoiding the inevitable. If i didn't go in the other room, the mess wouldn't exist. Right???
...
right...?
...
Riiiiiight.
well, I knew this would be a moment to capture, so I took the camera with me. Ready to capture "ground zero" in the living room where I had left munchkin to watch Sesame Street while I packed.
And there it is, folks.
No, I'm NOT kidding. This was it. Some blobs dropped on the table, and some transfer left on the chair.
I searched every nook, cranny, couch cushion, blanket, sq. in of carpet and wall, and toy in her bedroom. This couldn't be it, could it?!
I mean, every parent at some point finds their toddler covered in butter, or peanut butter, or yogurt, or something sticky or greasy or both, and the little one has given a makeover to whatever room they committed the crime in. Right?
I just take this as further proof that I have been blessed with the Best, MOST AMAZING toddler to ever make a mess in history. She even did this...
You're looking at the foil lid to the newly opened yogurt container sitting in our trash can.
thrown away by the best munchkin in the world.
Yes, friends. be jealous.
My best, most amazing, and awesomest daughter seriously got into the fridge, opened a container of yogurt, threw away the foil lid, sat at the table to eat, and came to tell me she made a mess.
I love my munchkin!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment