Including our munchkin.
Brad surprised me with a package of Dove's Chocolate with Caramel today for Valentine's Day. I found it in the car with some twizzlers and a love note on my way to work. I put them in my purse for later since I had to work and was going to Zumba right after. When I got home, I'd forgotten they were still in my purse and let Naomi play in the living room while Brad and I cleaned up our Valentine's Day dinner-- yum, steak! It was quiet in the living room.
Too quiet.
Brad goes to see what's going on, and finds this cheesy grin...
The Munchkin had found my chocolate, opened the bag, and ate 3 chocolates by the time we found her. She even took the foil off! of at least three of them...
Am I a terrible mom, or what?!
2 comments:
no she just wanted chocolate gabby does the same thing she find chocolate shell eat it its the female in them lol
HAHAHA! That's awesome! Way to go, Naomi. Sounds like she knows how to find chocolate!!
Post a Comment