I designed it on shutterfly.com.
I love that it has family pictures from the past year. Shurtterfly has tons of different layouts for Christmas or holiday cards. This is just the one I chose. I think it's pretty and fits my style, while still looking festive. It was super easy to design, too. I just upload the pictures I thought I wanted to use (which was about a dozen to choose from and test out to get the perfect combination), then dragged them to where I wanted them on the design. You can save projects as you go. This one isn't quite done yet-- notice the "T" in the corner? Yeh, that's supposed to be an "N" for Neeley. But it's super easy to fix. It is a very user-friendly site and program to design adorable photo keepsakes. There was another style I was considering, but I choose the first one because it had the most pictures and I could fit the ones I wanted on it. the family pictures, taken by Lauren, is in the center and largest. Then we have lots of pictures of our munchkin as she's grown up this year. I'm normally not a Christmas card person, but this is cute and I'd love to send out a Christmas card to our family. What do you guys think of the design?If you're thinking about trying it out for yourself, you can design a personal Christmas, holiday, or greeting card here: http://www.shutterfly.com/
In fact, I'm working on designing a photobook on shutterfly right now too. Try out your own here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books. They are adorable, and I'd love to have one. They are very affordable; though as a family still in college, the only "affordable" is practically free. But I can't complain too much. Shutterfly has lots of sales and deals. I get 2-3 emails per month with a promotion that allows me to get a FREE photobook! I just have to pay shipping and handling, which sadly, isn't free. But it's way better than having to pay for the photobook AND shipping.
Another awesome feature of Shutterfly is their calendars. You can make a personal calendar with your own photos! Check it out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/
Those are just my favorites. Shutterfly also does custom mugs, greeting cards, and invitations (bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, graduation, etc). I wish I'd known about this when I made my wedding invites-- it would have cost about the same as making our own, which we did, but taken A LOT less time.
So there's my endorsement! Check out Shutterfly.com and have fun making some of your own designs!

No comments:
Post a Comment