Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thump...Thump...Thump

We got to hear little Baby Neeley's heartbeat on Monday last week!!! It was really fast, 165 beats per minute, and sounded like marching/drumming. Little Baby is getting big and strong as Marie begins week 13 of pregnancy, also the beginning of the second trimester! I've been told that's the best time in pregnancy and am defiantly looking forward to not feeling sick!

Family has been asking for pictures of a pregnant belly, but they don't exist yet. Brad and I will take a picture and see if anyone can see the beginnings of a baby bump? Brad says he can, but I just feel fat. Thanks little baby!Marie at 5 weeks 6days preggers (soon after we found out, we took a "beginning of pregnancy" photo for future comparison). I was always so proud of my flat tummy...


Marie is 13 weeks and 1 day preggers here. Look like a baby bump, or a fat lady attempting to look like she has a baby bump?

No comments: