
Baby is doing fantastic and our fears were for naught. Guess brad and I are just super-worried first time parents. Baby measured in at an even 50th%ile for his/her age really likes to move. Since I was 15 weeks, I asked the ultrasu0nd tech if they could tell if it was a boy or girl yet and they said they could try to check, but usually they can't tell until at least 17 weeks. Baby finally stopped moving long enough for them to get a clear image, but he or she was bashful and had his/her legs crossed. We moved it around a bit, and then we get a nice big baby foot where baby seemed to be kicking the ultrasound telling it to, "go away! stop trying to look at me while I'm not decent!."

Result: the two ultrsound techs couldn't tell, so we're gonna have to be patient and wait a few more weeks before we know if baby is a he or she. what's you're vote?
1 comment:
hey! cool pictures! check out our blog
smithereens333.blogspot.com
Post a Comment