For my sister, Lisa, who always needs this recipe.
Love ya, sis!
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 1/2 sticks butter
~blend together until creamy
add 3 large eggs and mix
3 cups flour
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp baking soda
~sift together, then add to the other stuff
1-2 Tbsp vanilla
1 pkg chocolate chips
~add to the rest of the stuff
eat and enjoy!
oh wait... you should probably bake them. If you make it this far, bake at 350 degree for 8-10-ish minutes.
Best enjoyed with milk and good company. :-)
2 comments:
Thanks a lot Marie!! Now I just need Mom to buy the stuff we do not have so I can make the cookies for the singles at the Singles Ward when I go to church tomorrow. I'm going to make them tonight when mom gets home from work.
Thanks a lot Marie!! Now I just need mom to buy the stuff we do not have then I can make the cookies for the singles at the Singles Ward when I go to church tomorrow. I'm going to make them tonight as soon as mom gets home from work.
Post a Comment