I've always wanted an interior decorator to help me make my home look pretty. So when Baby Ruthe was born, I decided to finally hire one...
She is quite expensive though. 3 meals per day plus snacks, room and board for the next 16(+) years, LOTS of attention, clothes, hygiene maintenance, hugs and kisses and cuddle time, responsibility for her education and well-being physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, etc....
Here's some of her budding "portfolio" of work she has done for our home! (please forgive the sideways pics, I can't seem to fix them.)
 |
| the office: so much more efficient to gather toys in the office where mom works on stuff during the day instead of playing in her own room |
 |
| Daddy always says, "out of sight, out of mind," and complains of not playing games often enough, so if he wants to play more games, they must be in plain sight-- in the middle of the hallway floor! |
 |
| the bathroom was looking kind of plain, so our interior decorator added some art to the bathtub (using washable bathtub crayons, of course!) |
 |
| after a busy day's work, the artist needs a break to watch "Elmo Street on the teebee" |
I'm impressed with her talent! As per our agreement, I try and give her a fresh slate to work with and practice her work each day... I feel like I've been slacking on my end of the deal lately. Luckily, my family and friends are pretty forgiving.
1 comment:
I love this! :) He he he. It made me giggle and I needed that.
Post a Comment