So we found a new apartment, but we can't move in until Saturday even though Brad's first day of work is Wednesday. We worked stuff out with the property manager and Brad can sleep at the apartment by Wednesday night, but Naomi and I are staying with Brad's parents in Beaver until Saturday when we can move in fully.
That means-- my first nights away from Brad :-(. And because I was feeling all sad and loney in the bed all by myself at night and really cold, and Naomi was having nightmares and crying all night-- I decided to let her sleep with me at around 2am.
Worst night of sleep EVER.
My munchkin likes to sleep curled up on top of the pillow with her little baby butt in my face. if I moved away, she scooted closer. Until my head is hanging off the side of the KING SIZE bed! I get up and move to the other side of the bed, and she moves too. Snuggles up on top of the pillow and sticks her bum in my face! This continues for a couple hours, every hour or so, i have to get up and go to the other side of the bed because I'm now falling off the edge. Around 5:30am, she starts sleep crawling all around the bed, laying in random places and waking back up and moving to another place on the bed every 20 minutes or so. At about 6:30-ish, she crawls on top of me, tucks her little feet under her, lays her head down on my stomach, and--yep-- her butt is in my face again. I roll to the side, she is cuddled upside down against my side and I get to sleep til about 7:45am before she wakes up, crawls out of bed and then goes upstairs.
This is why I will NEVER let my kids sleep in my bed again. So tired!
But her cuteness makes up for it :-).
1 comment:
You are so patient to last the whole night with her! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment