Well, we are here-- Beaver, PA. In the basement of Brad's parents. It was a rough start for us all, but I feel like we're beginning to settle into a groove.
Naomi LOVES her Nana, and Grandpa Neeley, and Great-Grandma Ruthe, and Aunt Sam. One day, Nana (my mother-in-law, Krsten) and I were gone for most of the day at a church activity. When we got home, I came in through the front door-- Naomi got a big smile on her face and started walking towards me, until-- Nana walked in the side door form the garage, and Naomi squealed with delight looking back and forth between us, and then ran to Nana laughing. Today, she wanted to sit with her Great-Grandma Ruthe at church the whole time. It was so cute!
Brad has an interview in Canton, Ohio tomorrow morning for a company that seems really incredible so far; it's called In The Round. I've been very impressed with their high standards as a company. I hope things go well, but mostly I hope that he comes away from the interview knowing what Heavenly Father would have us do. We came here on faith that this is where the Lord wanted/needed us to be. We have seem many blessings from our decision so far, not just for us, but for many people here. I know we are where we are supposed to be right now.
I'm so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that the Spirit can guide us in major life decisions. Including helping us to be at peace with choices that seem crazy sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment