I need a dress for my uncle's wedding on July 30th. So I participated in a couple research studies to get some personal spending money and get a new dress. I originally thought I would end up using most of my money on 1 nice dress that I really REALLY liked, and maybe a couple accessories or new shoes if I got a good deal. But then, this weekend, Brad took me shopping for said new dress-- and I ended up getting 4 new dresses and a skirt. Here's the loot.
From: Dressbarn
Original Price: $39.99
I paid: $34.28
Savings: $5.71 or 14.3%
From: Dressbarn
Original Price: $59.99
I paid: $21.84
Savings: $38.15 or 63.6%
From: Mikarose
Original Price: $36.99
I paid: $15.99
I saved: $21 or 56.77%
From: JC Penny's
Original Price: $80
I paid: $15.97
Savings: $64.03 or 80%
From: Macy's
Original price: $59
I paid: $17.70
Savings: $41.30 or 70%
I love my new clothes! Losing weight can be expensive-- but these beautiful new clothes and my self-confidence, energy, and awesome body are worth that and more. Especially when I can get new clothes at such awesome deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment