Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm at it Again!

But this time, I had a running buddy!  Brad joined me in my 2nd ever, his first ever 5K.  He set a personal goal to finish in 40 min or less-- his official time was ***39:57***
Way to go, Brad!  I'm so proud of you!

My time for my first 5K back in November was 59:29.  My goal was to beat that time; and my official time was ***49:30***


Yep, you read that right-- I beat my last time by 9:59!
And it was snowing the whole time.  I pushed Naomi in the stroller while she was bundled up like a human burrito with a bottle.  Munchkin has now been in two 5Ks with me, and she can't even walk yet!  Way to go, Munchkin!

Oh, and on a side note: Brad has lost 19lbs since February.  And I've lost 21lbs.  And our munchkin has finally gained weight-- she's 17lbs even, at the 3rd%ile!  The Neeley house is definitely feeling good right now!